Trophy cases provide gamers a surefire way to build their team and fill it with elite talent in NBA 2K23. But how to get all MyTEAM Trophy Case Reward Cards? This guide will detail how you can earn the required cards for your Trophy Case.
Trophy Case Breakdown for NBA 2K23
Here is a breakdown of how the Trophy Case is structured and where you earn it:
• Historic Pennant: Agendas and Random Packs
• Elite Franchise Highlight: XP Ladder
• Elite Franchise Accolade: Agendas and Random Packs
• Elite Franchise Moment: Agendas
• Current Pennant: Agendas and Random Packs
• Historic Jersey: Agendas and Random Packs
• Series 1 Lock (Trophy): Lock in Series 1 Players
• Centerpiece: Complete Triple Threat, Triple Threat Online, Clutch Time Offline, Clutch Time Online, Unlimited
• Legendary Franchise Moment: Agendas
• Current Jersey: Agendas and Random Packs
• Historic Team Photo: Agendas and Random Packs
• Rare Franchise Accolade: Agendas and Random Packs
• Domination Trophy: Beat a team on All-Star in Current Domination
• Rare Franchise Moment: Agendas and Random Packs
• Current Team Photo: Agendas and Random Packs
MyTeam Trophy Case Reward Cards
Here are the many methods to obtain the required Trophy Case cards:
1. The Token Market
The first place to look for cards is the Token Market. Sometimes, 2K will drop in Exchange Packs that you can buy. These give you a card that you can use in The Exchange to unlock a choice pack of different cards needed for the Trophy Case. On top of this, you can spend your Tokens to buy NBA Series 1 players, which help earn the MVP trophy in NBA 2k23.
The current domination set completion is a mandatory complete, and earn all the MyTeam Trophy Case Cards and rewards for all your teams in NBA 2k23. Then the current domination set will also grant you the third card on the bottom side row, which can be used for your favorite trophies in NBA 2k23 MyTeam.
3. Agendas and the Season Pass
Another place to pick up Exchange Packs is through Agendas and the Season Pass. 2 Elite Franchise Highlight Exchanges Packs will be offered at the start, then 3 unique exchanges in the season 1 agenda. Eventually, you will also get the Centerpiece Exchange, the most effective exchange for completing the NBA 2K23 MyTeam Trophy Case Cards. You can also earn several different types of Exchanges by completing all of the Divisional rewards in the Lifetime Agendas section. You’ll also pick up several Trophy Packs for Agendas and the Season Pass.
4. Random Packs
Whether in the Season Pass or the various modes you can play, you will pick up all kinds of packs that include Trophy Case items. These are random, which means you have no control over which card you’ll get, unlike the Exchanges, yet some of the available random cards here will help you complete the MyTeam Trophy Case Cards in NBA 2k23.
5. Centerpiece Rewards
Centerpiece rewards are the best way to acquire a card for the MyTeam trophy case in NBA 2k23. Here are all of the ones we’ve found so far:
• 100 wins in Clutch Time Offline/Online
• 250 wins in Triple Threat Offline
• 100 wins in Triple Threat Online
• 6,000 points in Unlimited
These rewards are available only for a limited time.
Read here if you want more updates and guides or get NBA 2K23 MT points on this game.